This Page

has been moved to new address

It's like a mini "The Day After Tomorrow!"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: It's like a mini "The Day After Tomorrow!"

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's like a mini "The Day After Tomorrow!"

For quite a few years now, I've been saying that we could be in for a cold winter. I didn't this time around and ironically we have had some proper snow this year. I'm just a big kid really, getting excited about snow coming down. A blanket of snow always seems to brighten my mood. It's a relief in the dark and dismal winter months.
I've been going through a time of rediscovering myself in the last few months. There have been some challenging times and I'm thankful to say I've come through it. It been a chance to grow some more, enabling a greater self awareness. It always feels good to find some inner strength and hold onto integrity.
That's about all I can think of to write today. Writing blogs seems to be harder these day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I don't know so much about liking snow but I can completely relate to spending time in the 'rediscovery' process. I think part of it is the change of season that we as warm blooded beasts respond to.
    I feel it more and more now that I am middle aged.
    Glad to hear you came out of your process with some new learnings (or at least it sounds like you did).
    At least you are blogging occasionally. I haven't started up in earnest since I left the 360 world.

    By Blogger Brenny, at Mon Jan 11, 05:32:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment



<< Home