This Page

has been moved to new address

The things manufacturers will do to promote sales

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: The things manufacturers will do to promote sales

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The things manufacturers will do to promote sales

Twas the day of our weekly shop at ASDA today. As many of you know, I consider this to be my eternal penance for all the wrong I have done in my life. Can't persuade the wife to internet shop yet but maybe one day it will happen. I did my usual thing. Go to the cafe and have a cooked breakfast and eat it as slow as possible to pass the time and then take a little look round the electrical side of the store to window shop what I can't afford.

I was amazed to see a quite ridiculous promotion for a mobile phone. The branding on the box was in pink and it stated.......... wait for it .............. FREE NAIL & NAIL VARNISH INSIDE!!!!! One assumes the the phones screen is scratch proof.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home