This Page

has been moved to new address

positivity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: positivity

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

positivity

I want to start blogging regularly again. How can I get back to doing this in the way I did a couple of years ago?
Setting goals is about doing and doing NOW!
Here's a few short lines as a starter.
"I'm learning more and more each day to tap into and keep with a positive frame of mind. The techniques of "filing" negativity in a place where it stops contaminating the good aspects of life. There's a time and place to acknowledge grief and also PLENTY of time to embrace joy and goodness."

I'd posted this elsewhere a few minutes ago. Fresh out of my mind.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home