This Page

has been moved to new address

originally posted 13th May 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: originally posted 13th May 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

originally posted 13th May 2006

I recieved the full pack detailing my health check from a couple of weeks ago, today. It made for some interesting reading and I'm quite pleased that I seem to be pretty fit. Being a non smoker helps (although I've spent loads of time in smokey pubs in the past). Resting heart rate came out at 65 which is good. I'm sure it was higher than that when last checked. I reckon its down to the excercise I now do.... running and all. After reading all this, I decided to have porridge for breakfast, remembering that its supposed to be excellent for health.

Well..... I did some more gardening and earned the right to watch the cup final this afternoon. What a fantastic game! Best final in a long time. Gerrard looked really convincing and showed he is world class. He should have a good shout at taking on the captaincy for the world cup based on that performance. With Gerrard, Lampard, Cole & Beckham, we really do have a world class midfield, arguably the best in the world.

I went running again tonight with Craig and Luke. My legs feel a bit achey tonight, but then thats not a bad thing. Health check says I'm slightly over weight and I'd like to lose just a bit more off my tum..... get rid of the beer gut. I must have lost at least a stone in the last year and I feel much better for it. Well..... its time to settle down now and do some reading before I get off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home