This Page

has been moved to new address

Silly season in the news

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Silly season in the news

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Silly season in the news















I laughed out loud and almost lost control of the car on my way into work this morning whilst listening to BBC radio 4 news. The summer time always brings out some strange news reports and this one was a classic.


Apparently, a female student who had just finished her year at university was involved in some fun that went wrong and ended up with her being arrested. She took part in a "wrestling in jelly" contest, but did not do very well and was jeered off by those watching. She then lost her temper and became too aggressive, resulting in the arrest. John Humphrys then stated that the arrest was probably due to her "throwing a wobbly!"

Blogging like the old days, I'm going to share a video I found on YouTube the other day. Well I would like this one, wouldn't I!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home