This Page

has been moved to new address

4th August 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 4th August 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

4th August 2006

After sleeping this morning following my first night shift. I went over to see my brother who is moving into a house in Birchington (at least, my nephew is going to live there first until my brother leaves the RAF in about 18 months time. ) The house is near the bay and I'm looking forward to my nephew being around because he is keen to get involved with some of the youth work I do. Overall, I feel my wider family coming closer together, which is pleasing.

Its interesting to see Yahoo 360 remind and recommend people to "embed" videos into their blog, or "Vlog" as it is known. When I first started blogging here, this function was not available. I was really pleased when they introduced it. Well...... in time honoured fashion, I share with you a little running video I made earlier this year featuring myself, Craig and his mate Billy. Those of you that have seen my website will have possibly seen intallment one of running at Birchington and Minnis Bay. This is number two in which I experimented a little more with video editing. The quality is a little poor, partly due to the cheap DVcam I used. There will be a third video to come in which Billy did the videoing using a new camcorder which I jealously covert Image. I'll do this as soon as Billy gets round to sending me the footage. So folks, here it is.... let me know what you think. Music accompanying the vid. is punk band "Green Day" a fav. of Craigs. http://www.greenday.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home