This Page

has been moved to new address

30th July 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 30th July 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

30th July 2006

Sunday Jokes
Sunday Jokes magnify
It being Sunday today, and me being in a jovial and somewhat mischievous mood, I wanted to share a little spiritual humour with you all. First off, the church notice made me laugh, second, I found this joke on the net.

A catholic priest and a rabbi find them sitting next to each other on a long journey, and so after some hesitation start to talk to each other. After discussing the weather and the cricket, the priest turns to the rabbi and says that he thought it was rather strange that he was not allowed to eat pork, and asked him whether he ever had.

The rabbi replied, "Well, when I was a small boy, I did in fact taste a small piece of bacon."

"What was it like?" asked the priest.

The rabbi replied: "Not nearly as good as sex."

Nothing beats poking fun at religiosity! Image

oh..... and BTW.... My son Craig wondered why I spell checked some words here and amended some grammer. He reckons I've got spelling OCD. LOL Image

Comments

(4 total)

Love your jokes - my daughter thinks I have OCD about everything lol

Sunday 30 July 2006 - 06:41PM (BST)


The Brooms' Wedding

Two brooms were hanging together in a closet. After a while they got to know each other so well they decided to get married. One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The wedding was lovely.

At the wedding dinner following the wedding the bride broom leaned over and said to the groom broom, "I think I am going to have a little baby broom."

"IMPOSSIBLE," said the groom broom. [Are you ready for this?]







"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER."

Sunday 30 July 2006 - 09:52PM (BST)


Thank you Ian! Marty, why can't I hear your vids? Some interesting stuff here, particularly engaged about the conflict issue.

Monday 31 July 2006 - 06:12PM (CEST)


I like your joke. Good thing I pass by. I have a joke too and you like it.

The altar boy saw a woman kneeling and praying inside the church. She was crying deeply. Then the boy came and asked the woman. "Why you're crying?" The woman replied. "I can't bear a child and I ask mama Mary many times". The altar boy suggested. "Why not trying OUR FATHER"!

Tuesday 1 August 2006 - 12:48PM (CST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home