This Page

has been moved to new address

originally posted 13th May 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: originally posted 13th May 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

originally posted 13th May 2006

333 magnify

Craig and I having been swapping places at the PC today, both sharing an interest in it. I got Kara to take a picture of us this afternoon with the DV cam. The lighting was not that great, but I decided to keep it anyhow.

While Craig was on the PC, I decided to go and play Pro Evolution Soccer 5 on his PS2 in his bedroom for a while. I've not played this for a few weeks. It got really addictive before and I found myself on it most days for a few hours. The Master League function is really good. I guess I dropped off playing it for a while having gone right through to the top of the league with one team, but made no headway when I set it to a higher level.

BTW... I got more gardening done today.... it must be a record.... 3 days in a row!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home