This Page

has been moved to new address

Authenticity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Authenticity

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Authenticity

Just a short few word for you folk. I've had a busy day, but simply want to share just a little. 

To live a life peace and tranquility, I'm suggesting that to consider being authentic is key to this concept. We can choose to keep ourselves safe from outside challenges such as judgement, but we can choose to be authentic with ourselves. Not telling lies to ourselves. Being truthful when we use self talk. 

When I joined the band I'm in, I was struck by the lyrics of the created songs. "Grace" one of my favourites. Click the video below and listen to the lyrics of the song. When you wake up in the morning, you can look in the mirror and choose Grace. 

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home