This Page

has been moved to new address

Following An Alchemist

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Following An Alchemist

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Following An Alchemist

I'm off away to some training this weekend in London.
I'm really looking forward to it, feeling ready to lap up as much learning as possible and to gain some more knowledge to help me to grow and share more.
I've realised that the more reading I do, the more creative I become.
Following the weekend training I am going to engage in some different material that Steven Aitchison is sharing online throughout February.

It's worth some investigation.

ยป Following An Alchemist: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home