This Page

has been moved to new address

memories of Croatia

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: memories of Croatia

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Thursday, September 21, 2006

memories of Croatia

Things have been pretty peaceful for me, although I still feel pretty tired physically and emotionally. Its feels a bit like a train crash of the soul. Crikey! Thats sounds a bit dramatic! Its wasn't that bad, honest. I've been getting a little physical pain too which started the Monday before last just around my breast bone on the left. I've had this sort of thing before here and on the neck or shoulders. It usually occurs when I get really stressed out. Methinks its muscle spasms. It hurts if I move too quick.

Anyhow, I've really enjoyed reading some funny blogs tonight. Jaws had me going with his Mel Brooks clip that I failed to recognise. Then there has been IT Support spoofs and Simon redhols1 with his usual wit.... amusing stories and dubious tangent links to various places. not forgetting the dried frog pills! Getting back to Mel Brooks. This had me searching YouTube yet again for a funny clip. You'll find that futher down.

I was playing with the video I shot with the phone camera the other day and I frustrated that Windows Movie Maker won't take MP4 format. This got me on to searching for a suitble conversion program and the associated worries about avoiding paying for software to do this and picking up malware if I find a free one. Truth is I'd like to find a program a bit more funky to edit and produce video's really. I'm considering downloading (upgrading) Quick Time to the pro version. Maybe, maybe not. I hope I've not "Techno freaked" some of you out now.

Comments

(9 total)

Okay, you have techno freaked me out! LOL! I have been wanting to take some video of my boys and put them on but don't have a clue how to go about it and the whole thing just frustrates me! LOL!

I know the achey aches from stress, my neck gets that way to the point I can not turn it at all generally always towards my left.. go figure!

What did you think of Jaws background.. crazy! Gives me notion sickness! LOL! Just kidding, but a definite strange! LOL!
Hugsss to you and yours!

Wednesday 20 September 2006 - 09:22PM (CDT)


That was suppose to be "motion", not "notion" lol!

Wednesday 20 September 2006 - 09:23PM (CDT)


I'll make a mote.... I mean a note of that . LOL

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 03:42AM (BST)


Train crash of the soul - well its fairly likely to be true - go with that metaphor and talk it through with someone at some time. It might be useful to you...honest.

hugs
steph

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 08:19AM (BST)


i only just learnt how to post a video and not sure how often i'll use it, especially after a negative comment left on my blog about embedded videos, but for me the photo is a key part of any blog i write, i sometimes use my own photos, sometimes use google images to find something that fits, sometimes i even find the picture first and then write a blog to go with it. it is very rare that i blog without including a photo, and if i do it is normally some kind of fairly serious announcement rather than my normal random bloggage.

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 08:23AM (BST)


You're on the button there Viv. You just described exactly how I blog, including not putting a picture or video up sometimes when its a bit serious (or kinda emergency).

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 01:06PM (BST)


This whole blog thing is new to me and am figuring out how to put videos and random pictures into the page. It it takes becoming a TECHNO FREAK then that is what I will do. I really enjoy the you tube videos at the end of your blogs. I also suffer from train crashes of the soul from time to time and so it doesnt sound dramatic to me at all. I have discovered that conversation with a really good friend helps alot. You have a stupendous day.

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 07:07AM (CDT)


HEY, I loved youre video? Have a good day?

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 12:31PM (ADT)


I like to see some video clips, I dont use them, but do like the Colnel and the meaningful musical ones too..I just dont use them because its 'just not me' type of thing, and quite often my blog entries would not have their impact with videos..just personal, and...I dont know how, need to look at the Colnel again one day, maybe for another site...But I do want to know how to put more than one photo in, maybe another time...

Thursday 21 September 2006 - 08:53PM (BST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home