This Page

has been moved to new address

Video blog from "The Colonel"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Video blog from "The Colonel"

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

Video blog from "The Colonel"

Its from the Colonel folks. Can't stop.... gotta be out tonight for a beer with a friend.... catch you all later. Hope the Colonel has left a good message for you. God bless you all......



Comments

(13 total)

EEEErrrmmmmm nope you got me foxed.

dormouse.

Friday 15 September 2006 - 11:03PM (BST)


Hmm, didn't watch it looking for mistakes...
Besides, we can forgive the old chap a mistake or two?
Great blog.

Friday 15 September 2006 - 11:46PM (BST)


Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find it...and I watched it another two times just to try and spot it!! lol.x

Saturday 16 September 2006 - 12:31AM (BST)


Not me! Harrrr..

Jolly good Colonel. Kindly pass my regards to old chap Marty, me thinks he might be needing some gripe water and what not. I suspect thats not the Trombone I heard.. You can leave the trenches to the hedge hogs now..

Saturday 16 September 2006 - 09:12AM (IST)


Hmmmmm.. well not quite sure, missing another co-star? mustash crooked? Okay.. so I give! I am grasping at straws here! Just tell us poor folks! LOL! I love it when you do video blogs, just an fyi! LOL!

Friday 15 September 2006 - 10:45PM (CDT)


Foot and mouth regiments ?

Saturday 16 September 2006 - 09:17AM (IST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home