This Page

has been moved to new address

18 months of blogging at Yahoo 360

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 18 months of blogging at Yahoo 360

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, September 28, 2007

18 months of blogging at Yahoo 360

Have you ever had one of those moments when you go looking for something and then find something else that you thought was lost?

I was looking for a particular disk with some software on it this morning and suddenly found my windows XP disk that I desperately needed a couple of months ago and could not find anywhere. I thought I'd lost it. LOL.



There continues to be much speculation about the future of Yahoo 360 for blogging. I've been researching other places in the mean time and I'm duel blogging on some of those platforms as well.

Here is one of them click here

I've yet to recieve one visitor there. It's a desolate place to say the least.



Does anybody know of a simple way of saving everything I've written here including all the great comments I've received? To do that manually would take weeks and would likely send me round the twist. I'm unhinged enough as it is.



I caught a little daytime TV this morning and spotted Adam Ant on there. I liked his music back in 1981. The subject that caught my attention was his description of suffering with depression for the most of his life. Everything he said rang true with me. The "He seems very quiet at the moment" and "I had had this in childhood but didn't know it" struck me. I could also sense his demeanor on the show when a couple of testimonials were read out about him from his current tour. There was a genuine gratitude and emotion clearly showing in his facial expression. Looks like this is another biography I shall be buying soon. I'll probably get it as a Christmas present from my kids.











Did anyone else see the "This Morning" TV prog?

I'm happy to say that my recent episode of depression seems to have passed now, thank God.



Returning to the issue of Yahoo 360, I checked out http://www.mybloglog.com as mentioned on a blog I found today (not seen before) - Mark. click here

This is another Yahoo product and I'm still trying to get my head round it. Here is a link to my page there. click here Not so much a blog site per se but more a place to bring together ones online presence on one site alone. This seems something similar to somewhere else I registered with called "Spock" . Assuming this link works click here





Oh well, I guess I ought to add some Adam Ant from YouTube. Prince Charming including one of the last things Diana Dors did before she passed away!





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home