This Page

has been moved to new address

13th August 2006 - Trombone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 13th August 2006 - Trombone

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

13th August 2006 - Trombone


333 magnify
I finally dug out my valve trombone (just like the one in the picture) for the first time in months. All this blog about music recently has reminded me about my past with brass bands. Talk of operatic aria's (of which arrangements work well) has contributed towards my thoughts of returning to playing in a brass band again. Its been so long since I was involved now. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the commitment again yet. I'm considering going to a band next Wednesday evening as a try out to see how I feel about it. I blew a few notes earlier this afternoon and I'm pleased to say the ability is still there.
I've had thoughts about planning a slightly different blog in the next week. Not sure if it will happen yet. It'll take some planning. Being on leave from work may give me some time to do this. I'll have to see how it goes.
Well...... seems my 360 page hit a milestone tonight. 10,000 page views and 3000 visitors. Even my website has has grown in visitors in proportion. Aside of the counter there being reset, I know I've had roughly 300 independant visitors. The stats are interesting as I've watched them. Independant visitors to Yahoo 360 = 33% of page views. My website visitors = 10% of visitors to my 360 page. Facinating!! Any marketing folk out there I'm sure will be interested in that..... Takes me back to my days working in business. All said and done, I'm glad I'm out of that side of things now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home