This Page

has been moved to new address

13th August 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 13th August 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

13th August 2006

Some time off work ahead
128 magnify

So.....

Here I am on the night shift again. Its the last bit of work for a while because I've got the next couple of weeks off. In fact I'm not back to work until beginning Sept. now.. with the way the shifts work out. Its been a reasonable night tonight. In fact the last 2-3 weeks have been less eventful with quite a few of lads leaving The Lighthouse and some new ones coming in. Only one minor prob last night with a toilet overflowing causing water to flood down to another lads flat. Got that cleared up and its all quiet now. Just a few lads congregated in one flat playing Age of Empires II on networked PC's. I'm a bit jealous really coz I love that game! LOL. Work has been much better recently and I feel I'm getting a better connection with the lads. I got some good feedback from 1 or 2 of 'em independantly in the last couple of weeks and thats raised my spirits.

I spent last evening looking back through all my blogs since I started. Its the first time I've done that. Seems like an age ago, in a way. It was really interesting to read back my thoughts and other comments. I guess thats why I started doing this.... as a kind of therapy look back and see what my emotions have been like.

Ah well..... looking forward to a good break from work now. I'm intending to do some work on the garden if the weather changes back to dry. We've had a lot of rain yesterday. Hope you like the picture I found tonight. Reminds me of the dodgy tummy I had just recently. I can laugh at it now. Take care... happy blogging.


Comments

(4 total)

Hi...Great pic...enjoy your time off work; lucky thing ;D

Sunday 13 August 2006 - 06:10PM (BST)


Have a lovely time honey - and keep in touch!

Steph

Sunday 13 August 2006 - 06:54PM (BST)


lol.... your monty python stuff is priceless, how do you brits smile so much with those stiff upper lips? lol...

Sunday 13 August 2006 - 02:49PM (EDT)


ssssmarty! have a great break. but keep those postings coming. u r something of a hero now! and ur posts looked forward to!

Thursday 17 August 2006 - 02:29PM (IST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home