This Page

has been moved to new address

16th August 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 16th August 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

16th August 2006

Yet more comedy!!
270 magnify
Guten Morgen fellow bloggers!

What, you may ask, does Marty have to share today? Well...... I've had loads of fun reading lots of other blogs and visited my favourites. Humour really does seem to be in the air at the moment and my ribs are in serious danger of cracking from laughing so much!

Update from yesterday.... having sanded down the ceiling this morning (that being me, Christine and my daughter Dawn) its not looking artexed now. With a few coats of paint I guess most of the blemishes will be covered up. Again, this is a "Christine" project so I'm letting her lead on it and filling in (ooer, pardon the pun) where invited to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home