This Page

has been moved to new address

21st July 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 21st July 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

21st July 2006

Well folks, I picked up the new PC yesterday and I've managed to get it all set up and online this morning. I started this last night, but was tired and irritable having come off night shift, not to mention the heat.
I've not got any of my photos on the PC yet coz I'm still trying to sort out the networking. This side is just a touch "techie" for me.... so I've added a generic MS pic.. juts for the sake of it.
Had a bit of a scare last night when the bedroom cupboards upstairs came off the wall and landed on both my daughters. It made an almighty crash and the girls screamed! Fortunately, the girls were ok with just a couple of small bumps. It could have been much more serious. The cupboards were full and very heavy. Its a good job the fell more behind the girls than on them.

Now.... Christine wants her dining room table and I've been web searching for it. The one we wanted from Argos is now out of stock. I've found summut suitable, its just persuading Chris to agree to it. I suspect she will turn her nose up because its cheaper than the one we first looked at........ however........ I have a cunning plan! I found the same table elsewhere on the net and will show that one to her first (slightly over our budget). Then show the other one and buy it. Mmmmmwahhhh ha ha ha ha. Wish me luck folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home