This Page

has been moved to new address

originally posted 20th May 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: originally posted 20th May 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

originally posted 20th May 2006

Who do YOU look like?
333 magnify

I juts found this really neat and funny website that compares your photo and suggests famous people that look like you (or not!). Its a bit dubious on the matches, but it did make me smile. I wish I'd thought of this idea.

One of my matches came up with Prince Harry Image. (yeah, I know, looks nothing like... does it)

link is www.myheritage.com

Worth a look for fun..... I reckon.


Comments

(2 total)

well ya never know, you could be 2,000th in line to the throne - think of that King Marty! Now what would be your first royal command I wonder!

Friday 19 May 2006 - 05:30PM (BST)


LOL, Now that would be something, wouldn't it!
M

Saturday 20 May 2006 - 12:07PM (BST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home