This Page

has been moved to new address

originally posted 20th May 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: originally posted 20th May 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

originally posted 20th May 2006

It was Dawn's school prom last night. I think she really enjoyed herself. She took my DV cam with her to take some video, so I've spent just about all day putting together and editing the clips to make her a keepsake video. I managed to convert it to DVD format and add a "Pussycat Dolls" music track to it. Dawn is really pleased with it. It's been such fun doing this. I'm planning to put it up on my website with the others. I'm building quite a little collection of video now.

I felt really washed out yesterday... thought I was coming down with something. I think it was probably a result of over doing it with the gardening this week. Slept like a baby last night and didn't get up until gone 10am today and I feel much better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home