This Page

has been moved to new address

The Tooth, The Whole Tooth and nothing but The Tooth!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: The Tooth, The Whole Tooth and nothing but The Tooth!

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Tooth, The Whole Tooth and nothing but The Tooth!


I'm about half way through the medication now to get rid of the abscess and I'm fearing (with a passion) the prospect of returning to the dentist at some point in a couple of weeks to have the tooth extracted. I've never had a tooth taken out before and to be frank, I'd rather go crocodile wrestling! The pain is still coming apparent. It comes and goes. I'll be glad when it's all over.


I helped my pal Tony today by giving him a lift to do one of his shows. Tony is a ventriloquist and occasionally does little shows at homes for the elderly. I drove him out to Canterbury this afternoon. He did make me laugh with one off the cuff line whilst talking to his doll "Gregory"

"It good to laugh isn't Gregory"
"Yes" said Gregory
"It releases happy chemicals into the brain"
"Yes Uncle Tony. It releases all the dolphins!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home