This Page

has been moved to new address

Life Coaching, Corporate, Business & Executive Training Courses | The Coaching Academy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Life Coaching, Corporate, Business & Executive Training Courses | The Coaching Academy

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Life Coaching, Corporate, Business & Executive Training Courses | The Coaching Academy

I didn't mention them before because I wanted to evaluate. So far, first day has exceeded my expectations. Really down to earth folk with what appears a genuine desire to help and encourage.
No full blog from me in the mean time whilst I lap up the new learning. I pretty sure I'll have lots to write about soon.

Life Coaching, Corporate, Business & Executive Training Courses | The Coaching Academy: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"

"King eh, how'd ya get that then?" Had summut to do with the Norman conquests I believe! 
"Farcial aquatic ceremony" One of my favourite Python quotes!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home