This Page

has been moved to new address

It is Valentines day. How about "Agape?"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: It is Valentines day. How about "Agape?"

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

It is Valentines day. How about "Agape?"

Happy Valentine
Creative Commons License photo credit: Jorbasa

How do you respond when someone leave you with a message "Love" with a few crosses?

I've often done this when writing email type messages to friends. On one occasion, a dear friend was a little concerned. I think that she maybe thought I was making amorous overtures to her!
 -----------
I've now moved  my blog to Wordpress under a new domain. I will continue to post a leader of my blog on here for a while to come with a link to the full post at my new site (which is faster!) Click here to read the rest.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home