This Page

has been moved to new address

What about Integrity?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: What about Integrity?

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What about Integrity?

nobody owns ideas
Creative Commons License photo credit: m.gifford

Dictionary.com reference definition

Integrity
1. adherence to moral principals, honesty
2. the quality of being unimpaired; soundness
3. unity; wholeness

I'll state how it is today. I've had a challenging day and that has not happened for a while.

The way I work with people when they have a challenging day for whatever reason is to encourage them to hold on to their integrity. Ultimately, that approach has saved me in so many ways and I firmly believe it will do so again. Believe me I speak from considerable experience.

There are so many times through our live......... Click here to read the rest

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home