This Page

has been moved to new address

24th July 2006

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: 24th July 2006

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Saturday, October 06, 2007

24th July 2006

health & mood..... & stuff
Hi folks,

I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, and also in a bit of a blue mood. This virus thingy seems to have knocked the stuffing out of me. I was hoping to feel back to normal by tonight, but truth is I feel little better than yesterday. Work has been a real struggle today, despite me leaving early.

Anyhow...
Part of this morning was taken up by my college interview for the next stage of my college course in counseling. It was all pretty straight forward. I was surprised that there were less folks there than I expected from the last part of the course. Looks like I'm gonna meet and get to know a few more people. It's gonna be on Tuesday afternoons starting in September. This is going to work out quite well for me because the college is close to the house group I go to on Tuesdays occasionally. I know I'll also be in the right frame of mind for this too.


I could really do with a good night sleep tonight. I don't feel up to going for a run (which is what I usually do when my mood is low). Its probably not the right thing to do in the circumstances anyway. Think I'll sign out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home