This Page

has been moved to new address

Impatience

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Impatience

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, October 03, 2008

Impatience


It's been a busy week for me, and pretty tiring too. That's usually the case after working 6 days with the last four being 3pm to midnight shifts. I've had one of those days today where everything seems to have been a delay. First of all I got up late. That usually makes me feel more tired that usual. The weather has changed suddenly feeling very autumnal indeed with a cold sharp wind..... all contributing factors.
I needed to go to the bank for cash to pay for my wifes college course. Here starts the first delay. I waited 10 minutes behind someone as usual, when in a hurry there was only one teller at the till. Then it was a case of driving to the college with my wife. Now I knew my car was short on fuel but not that short! Guess who ran out of juice and had to walk half a mile to the petrol station to get some . Once that was done and I filled the tank properly at the station, we hit heavy school traffic. Nothing makes me more frustrated than traffic jams.
Finally, I got this job done and returned home. What a nightmare! LOL. Well, with today off as well as the whole weekend, I'm going to make the most of it.

----

I bought a little device on Ebay last week for recording direct onto my PC. It took me a while to work out how to use it and finally I've managed to transfer some VHS video I've had for a few years. This comes from my days at TV Jobshop when I occasionally did some short appearances! It was a laugh.
The video is quite useful as a stand alone advice clip for job seekers. Here it is. Let me know what you think.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home