This Page

has been moved to new address

A formula for progress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: A formula for progress

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

A formula for progress


Following what I have written over previous days days, I've been developing the concept of how to progress through our outcomes.

There are times when we see apparent successes that people achieve, however, there they can be false. They only appear as true to satisfy the parameters that have been set.

For instance: yesterday I wrote about the success of the runner Usain Bolt. I can remember back in 1988 that Ben Johnson appeared to smash the 100 metres world record, only to discover that he had cheated by using banned substances to attempt to achieve that outcome. This is what I describe as a false outcome.

Very often in politics and business we see outcomes that appear to achieve good results, only to discover that statistics have been manipulated to achieve an outcome that looks far better than it is in reality.

I had a job some years ago where I saw this directly in action in order for a business to retain a contract that in... click here to read the rest.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home