This Page

has been moved to new address

The Wheel of Life - A response

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: The Wheel of Life - A response

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

The Wheel of Life - A response

Hi Folks!
New month and time for some aesthetic makeover on my blog page. What do you think of the new theme everyone? I'd not been happy with the old one for a while and feels this new style reflects a little the blog title "Living Life In Chapters"

Two things to mentions today.

If you haven't already done so, I highly recommend that you sign up for Steven Aitchison's "Mind Alchemy" course. Having done some similar work to this in the past, I highly recommend it. It has the potential to help you improve your life in a massive way. 

Secondly, if you have not yet taken up my challenge yesterday to take part in a little experiment, I encourage you to do so. I personally think it will tie in nicely with the material Steven has produced to work through. I'd be pleased to hear from you if you have chosen to do this or not. 

Thinking of The Wheel of Life exercise this morning reminded me of the movie "Lion King". I remember taking my eldest daughter to the pictures to see this when she was little. It was the first time she went to the cinema and as I reflect on that now, I see such a great life lesson in that movie. 
  • The challenges we face.
  • The times of despair followed by the times of triumph.
  • The laws of nature that restore the balance.

There is great value in writing down ways to improve life in an abstract way such as "The Wheel of Life". It provides some clarity on how to move forward. Often, when our thoughts are in a mess with stress, it is difficult to see what to work on first and what is important. Call it a thought pattern tidying exercise. 
Ever had a time when you have a room full of clutter where you have no idea what to keep or throw out? Once you start to sort through the clutter and put it into some sort of order, the task doesn't seem half as complicated as it first appeared. Also, doing the exercise brings forward a sense of achievement, allowing time for a little contentment. 

Completing my Wheel of Life today has given me a clear idea of what I can choose to work on this year to improve my life.

Get in touch with you destiny! 



Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home