This Page

has been moved to new address

Karaoke

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Karaoke

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Karaoke

Greetings fellow bloggers!

Well, what a couple of days. If anything has come out of this, I've
noticed that my PC is suddenly running much better on the internet. A
couple of days ago, I was getting very slow responses to page views,
particularly on 360 (that didn't happen via the PC at work). Since I've
re-installed the modem drivers, everything else seems to work fine now.

I've just got back from town having picked up some new carpet for the girls room and a replacement telephone. All it has proved is that there is still a problem with getting a dial tone. Internet is fine, for some weird reason.

The Karaoke discs I ordered arrived this morning. I'm really impressed. 10 cdg disks with over 70 songs on them in a nice carry case and a list of all the songs in alphabetical order printed out for me. All this for £35! Thats just over £3 per disk. Its got all the good old traditional Karaoke songs on too.

Now.... The Colonel got very excited when he saw the Karaoke machine. He's always fancied himself at treading the boards. Bit of Gilbert & Sullivan never went amis. The Mikado, Pirates of Penzance and such like. So..... here's a little taster of your friend and mine!

Comments

(15 total)

Well Done! Thats a vast improvement on the Elvis version of that as far as I'm concerned! Glad to see all is tickety boo now, chocks away Ginger....

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 02:19PM (BST)


Jolly good Colonel, Jolly good. Its good to see you old chap.. Elvis will be jealous I'm sure. Toodle loo... pip pip and all.. Cheerio old chap.

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 08:34PM (IST)


Colonel you look like a kid playing and trying to learn how to use a mic for the first time with a big smile, yeah true. You did it in a very natural manner. Please keep up the good work.

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 11:41PM (CST)


I haven't heard much Elvis songs...Seen one program oh his biography..Hmmmmmmmm

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 10:04PM (IST)


My pc has been running slow and i can't figure it out!I cleaned out the drive and that helped some but geez,I go to comment on a page and it takes forever to adjust..Anyhow,A new karoake machine? Sing it Baaaby!! LOL. *hugs*

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 09:54AM (PDT)


Yay welcome back colonel old fruit. You seem to be doing a bit better Marty, I'm glad.

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 10:41PM (BST)


have fun with your new toy, we don't have a karaoke machine, but we do have a singing game for the ps2 which we've had great fun with, i'm meant to be the tone deaf one in the family but i've beaten the kids many a time on this game.

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 11:16PM (BST)


Completely & utterly nuts .... LOVE IT!!! Great rendition there! What does the colonel do for an encore, I must wonder?

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 11:39PM (BST)


Yay Karaoke!! Can I have a go pleeeeeeeeeeease? Well done colonel (applause) didn't know you had it in ya old chap.... me thinks Marty might be pretty good on the karaoke ;) .xx

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 11:40PM (BST)


Hey? you funny man?? You are too..much? I love your Blog? Great? Thank for your "LOVE"? Your comment means the world to me? Thank you?? Hugs?? Kiss??? Ruth

Wednesday 11 October 2006 - 09:39PM (ADT)


Thanks for the song Colonel....now, how about a rap?? LOL

Thursday 12 October 2006 - 09:17PM (BST)


lololololol Big round of applause for the colnel!!!! All that and not a bit of the old tonsil lubricater in sight WELL DONE....xxx

Thursday 12 October 2006 - 09:46PM (BST)


ooooo i love kareoke...now that's not me saying that i can sing in anyway but i do love to grab the mic and belt out 'love shack' by the B52's.
I was not blessed with the voice of an angel i think i got my vocal talent from my Dads side of the family coz no one there can hold a tune either. My Mum and Aunty Janette can always pull off Bobbys Girl or Stoopid Cupid and my Mums favourite seems to be oh erm....what is it called again i think it's 'Please Stay' and it always brings a tear to my eye when she has a few vodkas and gives us a song.
Happy singing Marty and i hope the family is well and you let them have a shot of the kareoke aswell. xxx

Friday 13 October 2006 - 08:46AM (CEST)


Colonel. Always a pleasure to hear from you. Tell Marty to get better soon, that old windbag. I wish he'd let you get a little more time with us. He likes to hog the limelight a bit doesn't he?

You can tell him I said that.

Saturday 14 October 2006 - 11:09AM (EDT)


LOL Marty...that was just too much. My daughter got a karoke machine a few years ago, but I can't carry a tune tied up in a paper sack... thanks for sharing.

Sunday 15 October 2006 - 06:14PM (EDT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home