This Page

has been moved to new address

How valueable is your currency?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: How valueable is your currency?

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

How valueable is your currency?

I'm All About the Abrahams!
Creative Commons License photo credit: joeymanley

Watching TV this morning, I took interest in a programme I like to watch BBC CLICK. This is a magazine programme that features the latest technology. New technology fascinates me in this fast moving world that we live in. This mornings programme referred to the latest Android mobile/cell phones that can be used to make traditional purchases such as paying for train tickets, shop purchases etc. It will effective work in the same way as a credit of debit card.

It seems to me that our mobile/cell phone is to become an even more useful “Vade Mecum”.

With regard to making payments, I'd like you to consider this matter in a different light. 

Click here to read on. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home