This Page

has been moved to new address

Is life just a breeze?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog: Is life just a breeze?

Marty's "Living life in chapters" A self development blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is life just a breeze?

I was just thinking this morning. Can life just be an easy breeze for some people? It's easy to look at others and ponder that. It seems to me there is only a fragile veneer of the what we perceive to be reality of those around us that we mix with. Neighbours, work colleaugues, someone at the bus stop, someone across the room at a social gathering........
This thought just entered my head a few minutes ago. Negotiating our lives can be like a game of chess. A few tentative steps at the beginning with a plan in mind, then a few frustrations as things get more complicated and the original plans get thwarted. Dare I say it, there will be an end game to come.
I'm on a break from work this week and its well needed. Time to gather together a few loose ends in that far too over active brain of mine. Time to write, as I'm doing now, and relieve some stress. Time to consider what is most important in a broad sense and time to get a few little jobs done.

In the mornings, I've been waking with a touch of stress this week. I don't know why really, but maybe its time to release some of that tension that troubles the soul and allow some goodness to replace it. Time to re-connect with the spiritual side that I all too often ignore.

Does anyone else recognise these feelings or understand? It's not a "reality, as we see it" kind of thing. It's much, much deeper than that.

I received an email the other day advising that one of my favourite bands is about to start a UK tour after touring elsewhere in the world. I've seen "Delirious?" on 3 occasions now. What is it about music that is so healing and allows us to express and feel emotion?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home